Protecting your privacy
BestofAppliance.in (“we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We are bound by the Privacy Act , which sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
What personal information we collect ?
When you use BestofAppliance.in website and participate in our surveys or forms, we may collect personal information about you. This information can include but is not limited to your name, address, phone number, and email address.
We only collect personal or private information necessary for any of our functions or activities.
Note that Best Of Appliance has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by Third-Party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
- The articles provided on this site are only for the visitor’s general information and may change at any time without any notice.
- We don’t provide any guarantee or warranty as related to the timeliness, performance, correctness, suitability or completeness of the materials and the information for any specific purpose on this website. Here we or any third party will not own any responsibilities. We exclude ourselves from the liability to the fullest extent that is permitted by the law for any such errors and inaccuracies which you may assume or find in this site.
- If you face any health issues or other problems, immediately seek advice from health care professionals or doctors and do follow them.
- We won’t take any responsibility for the use of products mentioned in the articles. You are only liable for purchasing the products with respect to price and warranty information. And the services given in the site meets your purchasing the requirements.
- If you do not like the information, images or any part of the article, you are advised not to read or stop using the website.